Sunday, January 9, 2011

The start of my 3 month challenge

So today is day 1 of my 3 month challenge.  I am really doing this because I want to change the shape of my body and tighten things up a little and also for the last 6 months although I have been working out I have just had no direction and I am certainly one of those people that needs some direction or I get lost and just not motivated.

I have also noticed that the older I am getting my thoughts about working out have changed quite alot, and whilst I use to go hard and heavy I really now just want to keep fit and healthy.  That aside, I am doing this 3 month challenge to try and get my best body possible and then my plan will be to relax a little and just keep fit and healthy.  My 2 boys just keep me so busy that I need this to be an overall lifestyle not just to be busting my ass off at the gym all the time.

So I am considering renewing my gym membership this year and then at the end of the year joining a pilates place, that is if I enjoy the beginners course and that will be my main focus for 2012.  I have never done pilates before but for me maybe its time to try something new, afterall it may just be the solution.

Right, so today nutrition is on check and exercise is done and dusted.  I am just about due for meal 2 and I'm not even hungry so that is a good thing.  I think I am going to do quite well on this meal plan as I have been following paleo type eating prior to this and didn't find that hard at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment